Can My Spouse Work in My E2 Visa Business?

Spouse Work Permit

Yes, the E2 visa program allows your spouse to work in the United States without restrictions.

This means your spouse can work for any employer, whether your own E2 business or an existing US company. They can even start their own venture. They can apply for a temporary work permit (Employment Authorization Document) to work part-time or full-time. This flexible option provides a range of opportunities for both of you.

For more personalized insights and advice on E2 businesses, reach out to us today.

You Don't Know Which Business To Go For Your E-2 Visa?

Share This Article

Schedule A Video Call


(*) required. Your data is kept confidential.