E2 Visa Dependent: Can My Spouse And Children Study In The USA?

Can my spouse and children study under the E2 visa dependents status?

Yes. E2 visa dependent spouse and children can pursue education in the USA.

Spouses and children can register at any level of education, from public or private institutions, across all states. However, their study period is limited to the duration of their E2 visa dependents validity. Usually ranging between 2-5 years. Children are eligible to get free public school tuition. However, once your children reach the age of 21, they will need to apply for a student visa in order to continue their studies.

Consult now to learn more about how to maximize your E2 visa dependents benefit.

Get All Of The E2 Visa Benefits & Invest Confidently In The USA.

Share This Article

Schedule A Video Call


(*) required. Your data is kept confidential.