Bringing Your Spouse & Family on an E2 Visa to the US: What You Need to Know

Can I bring my spouse and family to the US on my E2 visa?

Yes, you can bring your spouse and children with you to the United States on an E-2 visa.

Spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 can apply for E2 dependent visas, which will allow them to live in the United States with you while you build your business in the States.

When applying for an E2 visa, you will need to provide evidence of your relationships with your spouse and children, such as marriage certificates and birth certificates. You will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to support your family during your stay in the United States.

Additionally, it’s important to consult with an immigration consultant or qualified professional to ensure that you understand the full requirements and implications of bringing your spouse and family with you on an E2 visa.

Bring Your Family To The USA Today. Consult Now.

Can I bring other family members aside from my spouse and children under an E2 visa?

It is not possible to bring other family members, such as parents or siblings, to the United States on an E2 visa.

The E2 visa is specifically designed for individuals who are investing a substantial amount of capital in a US business or enterprise, and their spouse and children are the only family members who may accompany them as dependents.

If you wish to bring other family members to the United States, you may need to explore alternative visa options, such as a family-based immigration visa or another type of non-immigrant visa that permits family members to accompany you.

Share This Article

Schedule A Video Call


(*) required. Your data is kept confidential.